MISSION 2 ‘GREEN REVOLUTION AND ECOLOGICAL TRANSITION’, COMPONENT C1 ‘CIRCULAR ECONOMY AND SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE’, INVESTMENT 2.2 ‘AGRISOLAR PARK’.
The measure, financed with PNRR funds, aims to reduce the environmental impact of the agri-food chain, providing incentives for the installation of photovoltaic panels on a total surface area of 4, 3 million sq m, with an installed capacity of about 0.43 GW, while at the same time upgrading the structures concerned by removing asbestos on the roofs, where present, and/or improving the insulation and ventilation of the roofs concerned.
Who is it aimed at?
– Imprenditori Agricoli Professionali (IAP), as referred to in Legislative Decree no. 99/2004 and Legislative Decree no. 101/2005
– Directly-employed farmers (CD) enrolled in the agricultural insurance scheme
– Agro-industrial enterprises (ATECO code).
Persons exempt from VAT accounting (i.e. with an annual turnover of less than € 7,000.00) are excluded.
What projects can be funded?
The measures eligible for aid, to be carried out on the roofs of buildings used for agricultural, livestock and agro-industrial activities and listed in the land register of buildings, provide for the purchase and installation of photovoltaic panels, together with one or more of the following measures:
– removal and disposal of asbestos from roofs: this procedure must only be carried out by specialised companies, registered in the appropriate register and in compliance with the relevant regulations in force;
– creation of thermal insulation of roofs: the technical report of the qualified professional must describe and justify the choice of the degree of insulation foreseen in relation to the specific productive uses of the building; in the case of ventilated roofs, a radiant barrier must be present;
– creation of a ventilation system connected to the replacement of the roof (air gap): the professional report must describe and justify the ventilation methods envisaged according to the production use of the building; in any case, the ventilation system must be created by means of a ventilated roof and air evacuation chimneys.
Operations involving the construction of photovoltaic systems with a capacity of not less than 10 kWp are permitted, while the maximum capacity eligible for the incentive is 300 kWp.
For each beneficiary, the maximum eligible expenditure is € 250,000 excluding VAT.
The maximum specific eligible expenditure, with reference to the recognised interventions, is € 1,500.00/kWp.
The public intervention consists of a direct contribution to expenditure (non-repayable fund) of 65% of the maximum eligible expenditure, increased by a further 25% for young entrepreneurs.
The incentive will be granted on the basis of a “merit ranking” criterion on the basis of a score assigned according to the following priorities:
1) Already authorised interventions
2) Installation of a photovoltaic system intended for self-consumption to meet the company’s needs
3) Installation of a photovoltaic system with removal of asbestos, thermal insulation and construction of a ventilation system
The grant will be paid in two tranches:
– advance payment (up to 30%, with the issue of a guarantee)
– balance, following post-construction checks.