Integrating climate change into business decision-making processes is a topic that is becoming more and more imperative in every company.
Limiting the impact of the company by implementing mitigation measures with a view to sustainability is a priority for those who want to do strategic planning and compete effectively in the current market development scenario.
The driver behind the metamorphosis to lighten the ecological footprint comes:
- from the outside and can be traced back to the more, or less explicit demands of customers and stakeholders, increasingly consumer preferences are moving towards those companies with a sustainable approach
- from within and is attributable to the proactivity of entrepreneurs, who take into account both the positive effects on costs and the environment
The term Environmental Impact is defined in the EMAS Regulation as “any change to the environment, negative or positive, resulting in whole or in part from an organisation’s activities, products or services”.
Achieving a low environmental impact product therefore means ensuring that, throughout the complex life cycle, the contribution to environmental change is reduced.
Being an active part of a company’s green revolution is an incentive for us to always work to the highest standards, because our core business is to actively support those who contact us, not only to reduce costs, but also to become ecofriendly.
How can solar energy help the company?
Solar energy can, as a rule, replace 50% of the consumption from the electricity grid with clean energy, and by means of a studied dimensioning, we have achieved, in some realities, a self-consumption close to 90%
Solar systems generally have a payback period of 4-6 years
- Maximising business competitiveness
- Reducing consumption and dependence on the grid by generating electricity on site
- Generating new revenue streams, selling excess solar energy to the grid generates income for the company
- Being a Sustainable Company, using a 100% renewable, carbon-free, silent source: the energy received and converted from the sun is an ecologically responsible option that helps combat climate change
- Improving reputation on the Market