Saving is the first form of income.
70% of people think that energy expenditure is too high and constantly increasing.
They are right: energy costs are high, both economically and environmentally.
About 80% of the energy we use comes from fossil fuels (oil, coal, natural gas) and nuclear fuels (uranium). Some of these are very polluting, some raise delicate questions about the disposal of radioactive waste and the safety of the plants, and last – and not least – they are running out.
The good news is that there are also renewable sources, which are practically infinite, first and foremost: the sun and the wind.
In our own small way, we can all do something: installing solar panels on the roof of your house, for example, is a responsible choice. With a photovoltaic system, you too can start using renewable energy sources and break away from dependence on non-renewable sources, thus making your own contribution to protecting the planet.
Saving energy will bring both long-term and short-term benefits. Renewable energies are not the future, they are the present.
When evaluating offers, it should be checked whether all consultancy services are included, as well as assessing the quality levels of the materials used, guarantees and compliance with installation safety regulations.
Our installations are turnkey, what does that mean?
- We assess your needs and help you choose
- We tailor-make it for you, sharing all the information, including data sheets for each element chosen
- We install it within 1 or 2 days
- We handle the bureaucracy and all the paperwork
- We integrate a monitoring system that you can access whenever you want, from wherever you want, via an app
- We monitor it to ensure that the results are in line with expectations and optimise its performance
To make you energy independent day after day, choose the right photovoltaic system for your house, you can ask us for a consultation, in which we will give you a simulation of costs and revenues.
What are the main benefits of a photovoltaic system for a private individual?
Installing a photovoltaic system in your home to self-consume the electricity produced means making an active contribution to the energy transition and sustainable development of the country and provides a number of environmental and economic advantages:
- il savings on the electricity bill, since part of the electricity consumption is met through self-consumption of energy produced by the photovoltaic system and is therefore no longer taken from the public grid;
- the valorisation of energy fed into the grid (i.e. produced but not consumed on site) through the mechanisms, managed by the GSE, of Scambio sul Posto (for photovoltaic systems up to 500 kW) and Ritiro Dedicato (as an alternative to Scambio sul Posto);
- the tax advantage, through tax deductions of the total costs incurred for the implementation of the photovoltaic system;
- the reduction of its environmental impact (CO2 emitted) as the energy produced comes from a renewable source.
This translates, on a social level, into more democratic access to energy resources for individuals and represents a prospect of energy independence.