Without proper and constant maintenance, photovoltaic systems are subject to performance degradation and increased wear and tear from environmental/atmospheric agents that irreversibly affect energy production, system efficiency and return on investment.
Biotech offers Operation and Maintenance (O&M) services that will allow you to maximise energy production while preserving the full and efficient functionality of your equipment.
Biotech currently operates and maintains photovoltaic plants with a total capacity of 12MWp.
Our O&M services are tailored to the needs of each specific customer/plant and include:
- Remote plant monitoring and production data reporting
- Periodic inspections of electrical parts and metal structures, thermographic analysis, performance tests and productivity index (PR) with certified instrumentation
- Emergency service within 24 hours of alarm notification
- Security, video surveillance and surveillance management
- Bureaucratic obligations, regulatory adjustments, measurement services and AEEG, Customs Agency, ENEL and GSE practices
- Cleaning/washing of photovoltaic modules
- Scheduled maintenance of inverters, switchboards, transformer rooms, equipment and service installations
- Green maintenance, grass mowing and snow removal from photovoltaic modules
We also offer O&M services including “GUARANTEED PRODUCTION”, which include the issuing of guarantees (insurance type) and the reimbursement of any financial compensation due for the amount of electricity not produced.
Contact us without obligation: our technicians are at your disposal for inspections and preliminary analyses.